Grants & Conservation Philanthropy
- We give bespoke grants (both repayable and non-repayable) for youth/women based conservation projects/businesses
- We also source funding for specific youth/women conservation projects/enterprises/initiatives
- We collaborate with our strategic partners on joint fundraising campaigns for specific projects
- How to engage: we issue grant calls via our website & we receive proposals that meet the requirements/deadlines etc through our email and vet to see viability of the project.
- Through our conservation entrepreneurship program we have been able to offer support to community based, sustainable conservation projects such as the Marafiki Green Leaders, aimed at creating employment opportunities for youth and women through environmental stewardship.
- Uvumbuzi Africa promoted and facilitated the participation of urban youth during the Virtual Lewa Safari Marathon, 2020.